Everton Nurseries was started in 1922 by Mr C G Collyer and grew over the years to some 25 acres, producing a wide range of Trees, Shrubs, Fruit Trees, Conifers, Roses and Herbaceous Perennials for retail and trade sales. The business is still owned and run by the Collyer family today.
The garden centre was opened in 1985. Following a substantial re-fit and expansion in 2006, Camellias Coffee Shop and Restaurant was then opened.
Nowadays a huge range of plants are grown on the nursery, and around three quarters of the hardy plants sold in the garden centre are ‘home produced.’ Stock is also supplied wholesale to other nurseries, garden centres and landscape contractors across the south of England.
Some of our customer use facilities:
- Car park
- Disabled car parking spaces
- Wheelchairs - available on request (please phone ahead to check availability)
- Customer toilets
- Disabled toilet
- Baby changing facilities (inside disabled toilet)
Please respect that some of these facilities may not be currently available during this time. If you would like any more information please phone us before visiting on 01590 642155.